The students belonging to the minority communities Pursuing
- Class XI / XII (PUC)
- Vocational Courses in I.T.I/I.T.C.
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Paramedical Diploma
- Graduation - B.A, B.Com,B.Sc, B.B.M, B.C.A, BSW, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.LibSc, BTA, etc.,
- Post Graduation - M.A., M.Sc, M.Com, MSW, M.Ed, M.PEd, MTA, PG Diploma, etc.,
Can apply for Post-Metric Scholarship to be awarded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India
Conditions for Scholarship
- In order to apply for the scholarship the student should have scored more than 50% in the latest main examination answered.
- The student’s parents’ or guardian should not have yearly income more than 2.5 lakh. The proof of this should be obtained in the form of an affidavit on a Rs. 20 stamp paper which is duly signed and attested by the official responsible to check the income.
- The student who has been given scholarship for an academic year will be given scholarship for the next year also if he/she scores more than 50% in the last answered main examination.
- A copy of the original receipt that proves that the college fee has been paid should be attached with the application.
- The student applying for the first time or for the renewal of the scholarship should give all the details of the bank like the account number and proper name and address of the bank so that the amount can be directly transferred to the account when the scholarship is granted.
- The online form for the application of scholarship can be filled in only once and so should be filled in a proper fashion and should provide the correct details. The form cannot be resubmitted or edited for any errors. Any type of correction can only be done at the office of the Directorate of Minorities.
- Students with less than 50% in the last answered exam will not be selected for the scholarship.
- Applications except for the renewal of scholarship will not be taken into account if they reach after the date of submission of the application.
- The documents and application should contain all the proper details and correct information or it may be rejected.
- The students who have failed in any of the semester exams shall not be considered as fit for the scholarship.
Documents to be Enclosed
The below mentioned documents are to be attached to the main document and given to the Directorate of Minorities, 20th Floor, V.V.Towers, Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore –560001.
- The Xerox copy of the mark sheet of the 10 th class and of the last written exam like the last semester.
- Affidavit of the income to prove that the income is not more than 2.5 lakh. A proper stamp paper is the proof of this.
- A copy of the receipt or bill of the fee paid for the current and previous years.
- Two (2) Passport size photos.
- A copy of the first page of passbook and the proper account number.
The link given above if clicked will directly connect to the page where all the details are to be filled in.